• Accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) at ACTP level
• Comes under the professional direction of Dr. Sandra Wilson MCC and Silvia Gallova MCC
• No previous coaching experience required
• Teaches coaching from a systems/psychodynamic perspective
• Develops competence in line with ICF requirements at the same time engaging participants in learning the psychology of individuals and groups.
• Awarded Continuing Coach Education Units by the International Coach Federation
• Comes under the professional direction of Dr. Sandra Wilson MCC and Silvia Gallova MCC. Dr. Radka Gilarova will join as a guest tutor
• For experienced coaches who have achieved a minimum qualification level of ICF PCC or EMCC EIA Senior Practitioner
• Introduces tried and tested theories and a variety of supervision models.
• Offers extensive opportunities for practice, reflection, and integration and is strongly experiential
• Comes under the professional direction of Dr. Sandra Wilson TSTA (O)
• Counts as training hours towards professional accreditation at Certified Transactional Analyst level.
• For professionals who want to develop a deeper understanding of the psyche and adopt a psychodynamic approach to their work
• Aimed at a diverse range of professionals including coaches, counsellors, consultants, and those working in HR and organisation development
• Offers a rich blend of TA theory, practical application and supervision
The International Centre for Business Coaching, which trades as Sandra Wilson Consulting Limited, was established in 2006, to offer a systemic approach to the development of coaching in business settings.
We have evolved coaching focussed products and services which have supported clients to take an integrated approach to the implementation of coaching in their organisations, linking coaching to strategic imperatives, thus ensuring a return on investment.
Our success is built on our ability to co-create collaborative partnerships with our clients. It is our belief that there are a number of essential conditions for consultants and client organisations if they are to be truly highly performing, regardless of their operating environment.
When contracting with clients, we apply the following practices to the project aims, objectives and specific contexts:
• Commitment to a clear vision
• Mutual support and encouragement
• Clearly defined roles and procedures
• Collaboration & cooperation on task and goal achievement
• Respect for individual contributions
• Empowering communication
• Constructive critique
These serve as a useful framework for monitoring the performance of the programme leaders and the progress of the project.
Clients who work with us can expect to experience a robust framework for professional organisational and individual growth without rigid formulas.
We work nationally and internationally offering a suite of training programmes and a range of consultancy services.
I found the Diploma in Business coaching truly inspirational. I looked forward to the course days every month as I always left feeling energised and enthusiastic.
SERVICE MANAGER - ANGUS COUNCIL