Coaching is a present and future-focussed developmental intervention designed to bring about positive individual progress and systemic change. Coaching is a process of enquiry, analysis, reflection and resolution.
Our coaching philosophy is underpinned by the belief that all human beings can change, grow and develop and that if one person in a system has the capacity to change other members of the same system have that capacity.
Principles underpinning our philosophy
- People at all organisational levels can benefit from coaching
- The process of appreciative enquiry recognises and strengthens individual and organisational health
- The skills of coaching and being coached can be developed in anyone regardless of role and background
- A systemic approach will have the greatest payback to the organisation
- People contribute more to the organisation and to their colleagues when they feel valued, consulted and motivated
- Coaching promotes empowerment, confidence and capability
- People usually know the answers to problem situations: coaching enables them to find out what they know.
The International Centre for Business Coaching comes under the professional direction of Sandra Wilson, an experienced Organisation Development Consultant and Coach. See the directors page for more information about Sandra.
Transactional Analysis – The ICBC Psychological Framework
Transactional Analysis is the rich and diverse body of theory that contributes to the ICBC psychological framework